There is only one way to achieve a high quality finish with no blemishes, and that is with thorough interior preparation. With M.J.Harris Painting we allow for the following to always ensure a premium finish.
- Removing paintings, pictures and mirrors from the walls.
- Blinds and curtains from windows.
- Making sure that your furniture is covered and protected.
- We tape carpet against skirting boards, tiles and flooring.
- Remove all flaking paint
- Remove existing runs and imperfections in previous paint work.
- We fill gaps, cracks and imperfections.
- Prime/seal all bare timbers and fillers.
- Seal all raw plaster and plaster patches.
- Sand all surfaces and sand between coats.
If your home has extensive plaster repairs the team at M.J.Harris Plastering work along side our painters during the prep stage to ensure a premium finish.
Also, if there is any timber to be repaired or replaced, or light switches and power points to be repaired, removed or relocated, or even plumbing work, we can also do that without bringing in outside tradespeople. We cover off all those trades with the M.J.Harris Group.
Be sure that when you choose to have a M.J.Harris Paint job, that your substrates will be prepared correctly and thoroughly for a long lasting premium finish.